Ground Zero thrives on teenagers' involvement in the ministry. Student iLeaders are middle school and high school students using their gifts and passions to impact their peers, their campuses, their community, and their world. Ground Zero is committed to raising up this generation of leaders with coaching, training, mentoring, and support.
Submit an iLeader application
Along with your parent(s), attend an iLeader info meeting (these are held the second Monday night of January, June and September)
We’ll talk about …
- GZ vision, mission and strategy
- Explanation of New/Next/Now
What your iLeader commitment means including:
- iTeam Gatherings and trainings
- Leadership documents
- iGrow Covenant
- Q & A
Attend and complete the New/Next/Now experiences during iGrow (Mondays @ GZ 6:30 - 8:00).
New/Next/Now are powerful devotional experiences that help students grow into authentic Christians and Leaders. New/Next/Now takes place on Monday nights, 6:30 – 8:00 PM, during iGrow. Students are required to complete the New/Next/Now series before becoming an iLeader.
- New: This 4-week devotional experience helps students with the foundational pieces in their journey with Christ.
- Next: This 4-week devotional experience helps students take ownership of their faith by addressing life purpose, spiritual habits, and using personal influence for Christ.
- Now: This 4-week devotional experience helps students see they have the amazing potential to impact their world for Christ, not just some time in the future ... but right now!
After completing New/Next/Now, attend a GZ iTeam Orientation where you will…
- Receive your iTeam Leader Notebook
- Go over important event logistics, venue and safety details
- Sign all leadership agreements
- Choose your leadership team
- Receive your volunteer T-shirt